Adventure CBN coronavirus Loan portal 2021 Application still on going- Apply now –Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) Covid-19 Loan 2021 portal is now available to accept new application if you are interested its best you hurry and apply all qualified applicants.
As of late CBN deferred the prerequisite for the arrangement of underwriters by Households and SMEs applying for its N50bn COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility, this implies you can really apply for the advance loan with no collateral or underwriter.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE LOAN?
Those who are eleigible for CBN Covid-19 loan are:
- Househoods with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by Covid-19
- Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
Objective of the COVID-19 Loan 2021
The broad objectives of the CBN’s N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility include:
- Cushion the adverse effects of COVID-19 on households and MSMEs;
- Support households and MSMEs whose economic activities have been significantly disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stimulate credit to MSMEs to expand their productive capacity through equipment upgrade, and research and development.
How to Apply for CBN COVID-19 Loan
- HOUSEHOLD APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
- SME APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
- MICRO ENTERPRISE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Have you Applied ?
All successful applicants under the CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility whose accounts have not been credited should go to https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ and input their account details in any bank of their choice.
However not everybody gets the successful message. Newly applicants should check back on the http://nmfb.com.ng portal to see when their loan is verified or approved
if you require any Help or assistants related to CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021 you can ask your intent questions on the comment Box below and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.