University of Nottingham Scholarships – Entries are now been accepted for ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships, open for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programs at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology, and education, including the following courses below. This is the Scholarship at the University of Nottingham.
Applicants are reminded that to be considered for this scholarship, all the listed eligibility criteria must be met by each applicant as stated.
About the Award:
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference in the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Type of Scholarship at University of Nottingham
The Master’s program is the available program that can be taken.
- application for September 2022 intake is open from 1 March 2022 and closed by 2 August 2022. Successful applicants will be notified by 23 August 2022
- application for December 2022 intake is open from 1 June 2022 and closed by 18 October 2022. Successful applicants will be notified by 8 November 2022
All developing and third world countries who possess interested candidates can apply.
To be taken at (Country):
University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia.
Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA in Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
In order to apply for one of these scholarships at the University of Nottingham, the candidate must;
- Beholding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying $1,000 for a full-time Master’s degree program at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- Only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Number of Awards:
The total number of awards available is 10.
Value of Program/Scholarship Sum:
A 100% tuition fee waiver is available for just ten interested candidates who seek to study.
Duration of Program:
The program would run for a period of 1 year(12 months)
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022/2023
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to email@example.com
The provider of this award is the University of Nottingham.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022/2023 Application, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.